Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have been tagged...

Thanks to J Jo Far I have been tagged.  Thanks for the award.  

Here is my list of 6 things that make me happy....

1.  My Prince Charming.  I waited for him for a long time.  31 years is long enough to know exactly what you want in a husband and to pray for each of those things specifically.  I am blessed more than I ever thought I could be.  
2.  Being a SMOM (stepmom).  Not exactly the easiest job in the world...but I hope that I am giving it a good shot.  I have an amazing mom that I have learned from.  I have 2 great stepkids. I have enjoyed watching them grow up.  I met them when they were 6 and 8 and they are almost 13 and 15.  Lord help us!
3. My Family.  I am the oldest of officially 7...but 4 originals.  I enjoy being around my niece and nephews.  I miss them when I am so busy!   I love being an aunt.  (This is the most recent picture from Easter '08. ...my stepkids, 3 nephews and my niece.)
4.  My jobs.... full-time librarian....part-time photographer.   I love them both.  I wouldn't give up either one.  
5.  Something that has been a part of my life for the past 5 years.....cheerleaders.  I have been my step-daughter's cheer coach since she was in the 3rd grade.  I have had a lot of the same girls since then.  It is all getting ready to come to  an end.  I am relieved in a lot of ways.  I am ready to be pregnant and do all of the things that I have skipped over....but I know that I am going to miss it terribly.  Here they are.....the last group.....
6.  My iMac.  It is a life saver!  It has cut my editing time in half.  It is just so stinkin' cool...

imac.preview.jpg


I tag the following people...

Geneva

That's it....

images[10].jpg

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Great post, Ashely. So, are you expecting right now??? Or are you getting ready to try?? How exciting! :)