Monday, October 06, 2008

Cheerleading

I have another part-time job...cheerleading.  It is not a paying gig but it has been very rewarding.  I have been my step daughters cheer coach since she was in the 3rd grade.  The girls are now in the 7th grade.  They will finish with the Future Owasso Rams recreation league this year.  Next year they will have to try out for the school squad!  I will miss it next year...but I am ready to move on and have a baby of my own.  I am looking forward to sitting on the side of the street at the parade instead of riding on the float with the girls.  I have 33 cheerleaders this year.  We are approaching the end of our season and getting ready for competitions.  They are all so talented.  I couldn't be prouder....
especially of my step daughter.  She is a wonderful cheerleader and just an amazing young lady.  ...not to mention...way too pretty for her own good!

1 comments:

jjofar said...

i love the picture in front of the school. it reminds me of bus duty under the OLD awning, the annex :) funny! haley looks beaut-e-ful!!