Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Miss You Emily!

I think this is the first time ever that my mom and siblings have not been together for Christmas.  My baby sister Emily is in Denver.  She is there with her wonderful man...so that makes it all a little better.  We miss her.... I just wanted to make her feel like she was here for our Kight Christmas.  Merry Christmas everyone!!  Here are some highlights...
Lovin' the Rock Band. 
Grams and Baby W!
My nephew rockin' out on the drums!!

Ohhh...look at that look....
My beautiful niece who is so much fun!!
The men got some really awesome hoodie thing from Grams.  They were modeling the different ways it could be worn.


Gram's present signed by Trisha Yearwood!!!
Cheesy Potato Soup!
Happy 13th Birthday Haley!!!  
Ending with some major cuteness...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This was great. So sad we couldn't be there but it looked like fun!
Love you so much. Miss you guys.

Dawn said...

Awwwww... what a sweet Christmas. I loved seeing all your pictures.
I'm sad for you all that Emily couldn't be there this year. :(

Kimberly Kight said...

I love all of these pics!! TOO FUN!! Thank you for hosting....

Dawn said...

Hey girl... I NEED your help!

I've been nominated for Best Family Blog in the Okie Blog Awards. Would you pretty please go and vote for me?

Also, Yogi has been nominated for Best Culture Blog, Baloney for Best Unusual Blog, 6 Happy Hearts for Inspirational Blog and Georgie (decisonally Challenged) for Humor Blog.

I would LOVE you for it! I love you anyway. :) http://okiedoke.com/ok/08awards/index.html

Could you have Jennifer vote as well?!? Thank you!