Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Week of Emily and Harley

and Samson...my nephew...isn't he so handsome!!!
My youngest sister, Emily, has decided to move away from us!  She has gotten a job in Denver and taken Harley and Samson with her.  My hubby and I were so lucky to get to visit them this summer.  They were wonderful hosts.  We had a great time!!!  This is the first time that I have been able to take their pictures...so we made it count.  I have been so bad about finishing them up that I have decided to devote an entire week on the blog to them.  Stay tuned....more pics to come!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! The color is just so crisp!! Samson is precious, and Emily and Harley of course look great. Love them!!

Anonymous said...

Em is so pretty!!! She really changed since I last saw her (12 years ago ;o)) but still looks wonderful!
Katrin

jjofar said...

they are so in LOVE!!!!! sweet and perfect...can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

That dog is awesome...you need to have people leave comments on what they think the dog is thinking! =)

Anonymous said...

Samson "why so many pictures of them im the one you came to see, right!"