Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Awaiting Ava

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my niece. We had 2 weeks of wonderful showers in Texas and Oklahoma getting ready for her. The first 2 are from the Oklahoma shower.

Here are the very sweet east Texas ladies that threw her Texas shower.
My mom and I were lucky enough to get to stay with my sister-in-laws parents. They live in this amazing neighborhood that has everything from Zebras to enormous pine trees. We had a great time and felt like we were on an African Safari.


That is my mom in the corner!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pine tree pictures!! Awesome!

jjofar said...

i still say her dining room looked beautiful...as did the hostesses and the lady of the day herself! what fun, what blessed individuals (all of us)!! now the wait is on!! yuck! i like instant gratification.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party... I just love being pregnant, but I am not currently, I was just saying that because of your sis... and I love the photo of your mom all tiny with the trees :o)

My Trendy Tykes said...

Awww look at that baby belly!!

Congrats on your lil one. Welcome to the party!

Linda

Susanne said...

Stopping by from the blog party saying hi. The pics of the trees are amazing!