Sunday, January 14, 2007

Prince Charming

Lately we have been facing some struggles. My wonderful husband was laid off from his job toward the beginning of November....and on Thursday we found out that he is diabetic. Other little things like the brakes going out on the jeep and the steering column losing a huge bolt out of the suburban are just the icing on the cake....the cake we can't eat anymore. I am proud of how he has handled all of this. We have enjoyed some great snow days together due to his unemployment. I just pray that God will put him in a wonderful job soon and that we will have the will power that we need with this diabetes. We are on our way to being healthier!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Prince Charming and SheHopper.... Please know that I love ya. You are continually in my prayers. And the healthier eating thing... we are wanting to start eating better and exercising too so... we're all in in together baby!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog page!!! Very cool!!! Great picture of Prince Charming too :)